Cryptocurrency Mining Co-Locate Services
How much do you charge per month to run a miner?
The hosting fee is based on kilowatts (kW) Used. Standard Plans are considered 1.3kW and Above & Lite Plans are considered Below 1.2 Kw. The hosting fee includes security, facility rental fee,electricity, Internet, and cooling.
Some examples are as follows:
- Bitmain Antminer S9: ~ 1.4 kW → $199.99 CAD/Month
- Bitmain Antminer S15 ~ 1.6 kW → $229.99 CAD/Month
- Bitmain Antminer S11 ~ 1.53kW → $229.99 CAD/Month
- Bitmain Antminer D3: ~ 1.2 kW → $149.99 CAD/Month
- Bitmain Antminer L3+ ~ 800W → $149.99 CAD/Month
- 6x RX Vega 56 GPU Miner ~1.38 kW (CryptoNight) → $199.99 CAD/Month
- 8x GTX 1070 GPU Miner ~ 800-1050W (Algo Dependent) → $149.99 CAD/Month
What are the hosting packages and what is included?
- This is a reservation for a hosting contract in one of our Mining Centers
- Miner Hosting in CAD:
- < Below 1.2kW → $149.99 CAD /Month + $30 CAD One time Setup Fee
- > Above or Equal 1.2kW - 1.4kW → $199.99 CAD /Month + $30 CAD One time Setup Fee
- > Above or Equal 1.4kW - 1.7kW → $229.99 CAD /Month + $30 CAD One time Setup Fee
- Miner Hosting in CAD:
What is included in the setup fee?
- Unboxing, setup of miner
- Internet access
- Ambient cooling
- Provisioning of Miner (extra $20 Fee)
- All switching and routing equipment
- Ethernet and Powering Cable
- You may always use your pool of choice when mining with us
- Please Make sure to set this up prior to dropping off or notify us in provisioning
What is a kilowatt-month (kW-month)?
- A kilowatt is 1000 watts or 1000 joules/second. A kilowatt-month is 1000 watts used (constantly) over the period of a month.
Do you provide VPNs?
- On request we provide VPNs to clients who host 20+ miners with our facilities
What forms of payment do you accept?
- Bitcoin / Etherum / Bitcoin Cash / Litecoin Payments
- Visa, MasterCard, AMEX, Cash, Money Order, EMT
- All hosting services are provided at a minimum length of 3 Month, with the first 3 months requiring payment upfront.
Is there an agreement to sign?
- Yes, there is an agreement that must be signed to protect both the customers and ourselves
Are there duties?
- Yes, All Ontario Residents are subject 13% HST Tax
Where are you based?
- We are based in London, Canada. All Miners are set up in London, Canada
Where are your data centers located?
- Our first data center is located at 41 Oxford St W London, Ontario,Canada
- Availability - Open
- Our second data center is located in Venneck, Canada
- Availability - Now taking Reservations
- 56 kW capacity sourced from hydroelectricity
Do I pay for shipping my miners to your data center?
- Yes, delivery of equipment will be made by the customer at their own risk.
- Customers are welcome to drop off in person.
How long does setup of miners take?
- Setup time ranges from as short as a few hours to 1 day depending on number of units being installed.
What is your uptime guarantee?
- 95-99% is our typical up-time.
- Refunds for the downtime will be issued on confirmation of reason. If TechAlley Computer determines our equipment malfunctioned.
- Malfunction or broken miners will be returned to customers at our discretion and shipping is customers responsibility.
Can I host GPU Mining Machines?
- Yes, however hosting GPUs is a custom request and will require you to contact us beforehand to discuss setup, and is subject to tech inspection prior to hosting in our facility.
What if my system doesn't pass inspection?
- There is no cost associated with the initial inspection
- This is only for Homemade Miners, not for ASIC Machines
- TechAlley Computers will offer recommendation to fix up system properly, and provide a fair quote for necessary repairs. Re-inspection fee will be waived as courtesy for doing business with TechAlley Computers.
- If customer chooses to do repairs on their own, or have it repaired in competing computer store, re-inspection afterward will be subject to $20 CAD fee Per GPU Mining Rig.
Can I swap hardware mid-contract?
- We do not allow exchange of hardware mid-contract.
Do you provide power supplies?
- Customers are required to provide a power supply that is 80-Plus Gold rated with active power-factor-correction at a minimum, Platinum or Titanium Power Supplies are even better.
- We Do however sell Power Supply's
What happens after the contract ends?
- You may choose to renew your contract or have your miners shipped out of the facility
How can i get started with a contract?
Please Call us at 519-660-6160 or reach us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org