Cryptocurrency Mining Co-Locate Services
How much do you charge per month to run a miner?
The hosting fee is based on kilowatts (kW) Used. Standard Plans are considered 1.3kW and Above & Lite Plans are considered Below 1.3 Kw. The hosting fee includes security, facility rental fee,electricity, Internet, and cooling.
Some examples are as follows:
- Bitmain Antminer S9: ~1.4 kW → $199.99 CAD/Month
- 6x RX Vega 56 GPU Miner ~1.38 kW → $199.99 CAD/Month
- Bitmain Antminer D3: ~1.2 kW → $149.99 CAD/Month
What are the hosting packages and what is included?
- This is a reservation for a hosting contract in one of our Mining Centers
- Miner Hosting in CAD:
- < Below 1.3kW → $149.99 CAD /Month + $30 CAD One time Setup Fee
- > Above or Equal 1.3kW → $199.99 CAD /Month + $30 CAD One time Setup Fee
- Miner Hosting in CAD:
What is included in the setup fee?
- Unboxing, setup of miner
- Internet access
- Ambient cooling
- Provisioning of Miner (extra $20 Fee)
- All switching and routing equipment
- Ethernet and Powering Cable
- You may always use your pool of choice when mining with us
- Please Make sure to set this up prior to dropping off or notify us in provisioning
What is a kilowatt-month (kW-month)?
- A kilowatt is 1000 watts or 1000 joules/second. A kilowatt-month is 1000 watts used (constantly) over the period of a month.
Do you provide VPNs?
- On request we provide VPNs to clients who host 20+ miners with our facilities
What forms of payment do you accept?
- Bitcoin / Etherum / Bitcoin Cash / Litecoin Payments
- Visa, MasterCard, AMEX, Cash, Money Order, EMT
- All hosting services are provided at a minimum length of 3 Month, with the first 3 months requiring payment upfront.
Is there an agreement to sign?
- Yes, there is an agreement that must be signed to protect both the customers and ourselves
Are there duties?
- Yes, All Ontario Residents are subject 13% HST Tax
Where are you based?
- We are based in London, Canada. All Miners are set up in London, Canada
Where are your data centers located?
- Our first data center is located at 41 Oxford St W London, Ontario,Canada
- Availability - SOLD OUT
- Our second data center is located in Venneck, Canada
- Availability - Now taking Reservations
- 56 kW capacity sourced from hydroelectricity
Do I pay for shipping my miners to your data center?
- Yes, delivery of equipment will be made by the customer at their own risk.
- Customers are welcome to drop off in person.
How long does setup of miners take?
- Setup time ranges from as short as a few hours to 1 day depending on number of units being installed.
What is your uptime guarantee?
- 95-99% is our typical up-time.
- Refunds for the downtime will be issued on confirmation of reason. If TechAlley Computer determines our equipment malfunctioned.
- Malfunction or broken miners will be returned to customers at our discretion and shipping is customers responsibility.
Can I host GPUs?
- Yes, however hosting GPUs is a custom request and will require you to contact us beforehand to discuss setup
Can I swap hardware mid-contract?
- We do not allow exchange of hardware mid-contract.
Do you provide power supplies?
- Customers are required to provide a power supply that is 80-Plus Gold rated with active power-factor-correction.
- We Do however sell Power Supply's
What happens after the contract ends?
- You may choose to renew your contract or have your miners shipped out of the facility
How can i get started with a contract?
Please Call us at 519-660-6160 or reach us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org